A Message from VGXI Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak and VGXI Actions
LAST UPDATED March 27, 2020
To our Valued Clients and Business Partners,
VGXI recognizes your concerns regarding the potential impact of the coronavirus outbreak on our products and services. VGXI is actively monitoring the situation and will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available.
At this time, the VGXI facility is continuing operations and manufacturing activities are proceeding as scheduled. The materials and planning teams are in constant contact with our suppliers to proactively identify and address potential impacts to incoming materials or equipment. The VGXI Leadership Team is also evaluating and implementing appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our employees and business continuity.
Specifically, VGXI is taking the following precautionary steps:
- VGXI has increased communications with all suppliers and is closely monitoring changes in lead times
- VGXI is identifying critical raw materials and securing additional on-site inventory, as needed
- VGXI has taken steps to manage the supply for critical PPE including gowning materials
- VGXI has increased internal safety precautions and policies for elevated hygiene
- VGXI has increased the frequency of facility cleaning and disinfection for both process and common areas
- VGXI has implemented policies to promote social distancing and remote work for employees where possible
VGXI has received notice from some of its testing vendors of potential impacts to testing timelines as they take precautionary measures to minimize person to person contact while maintaining operations. As information becomes available, VGXI will promptly communicate possible changes to disposition timelines to specific clients.
Our top priority is to continue to deliver the highest quality DNA products and services while ensuring the security and safety of our team. VGXI will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and keep our clients and partners informed of any changes to the current operation status.
Thank you for your continued partnership. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Chief Operating Officer