Apply Today to Join Our Growing Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with VGXI, Inc. We are always looking for talented people to join our team. We pride ourselves on making VGXI a place that people want to work and are proud to be a part of. At VGXI we embrace a culture of QUALITY in our PRODUCTS and in our PEOPLE. We welcome quality-minded, team-oriented, innovative individuals who are ready to work with us to revolutionize the global pharmaceutical community.
VGXI offers outstanding QUALITY benefits, all of which are available to full-time employees and are effective on the first day of employment (no waiting period). Benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Including Holidays, Vacation and Sick/Personal Leave
Current Job Openings
- Manufacturing Upstream Process Technician
- Manufacturing Downstream Process Technician
- Quality Control Environmental Monitoring Technician
- Quality Control Technician
- Facilities Calibration Specialist
- Lead Upstream Manufacturing Process Technician
- Lead Downstream Manufacturing Process Technician
- Manufacturing Document Specialist
- Manufacturing Support Technician
- Quality Control Analytical Chemist
- Manufacturing Manager
- Material Handler
Submit your resume through our online form by clicking on this link. Resumes will be kept on file for two years.
If your ideal job is not listed, please submit your resume for future openings.
VGXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At VGXI, we are committed to recognizing and valuing YOU.
Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and contributions fuel innovation and allow us to succeed both as individuals and as a team.
We have established and embrace a culture of acceptance and inclusion with equity in recruiting, hiring, developing, and investing in talented people.
Our commitment to these principles supports a diverse workforce and empowers us to achieve our mission of leading the industry in producing the next generation of therapeutics to improve patients’ lives.